Consulting and training
Thanks to many years of experience in gastronomy, nutrition and health, Pietro Leemann Vegetarian Consulting offers high-quality, individual advice and tailor-made, concrete and efficient solutions.
As a rule, these solutions can be implemented at short notice. In some cases a more demanding and long-term planning and implementation is necessary. Consulting and training lead to a broad economic, ecological and qualitative benefit.
The main objective of each consultation is the improvement of the existing offer, which is adapted where necessary and extended by innovative elements.
The services can be chosen individually, according to your needs.
Hotels and restaurants
- Analysis of the existing menu and methods of procurement, storage, preparation and administration
- Theoretical and practical training of the staff with a focus on healthy, vegetarian and tasty gourmet cuisine
- Adaptation of the menu of the restaurant or the other catering areas (SPA, breakfast room, etc.)
- Ex-novo project planning of vegetarian restaurants: conception, kitchen planning, recruitment, menu and commissioning
- Use of the name / the visual appearance of "Pietro Leemann
- Professional training courses at the Joia Academy
- Internships in the restaurant Joia
Communal kitchens - hospitals, schools and the like
- Analysis of the existing offer. Optimization according to the guidelines and recommendations for a healthy diet in everyday life or during rehabilitation
- Improving the management of procurement, storage, preparation and administration
- Staff training
- Development of specific menus: therapeutic menus for hospitals, balanced menus for other structures
- Development of new vegetarian and vegan products in line with market trends
- Analysis of existing products of the company and identification of transformation and improvement potentials
- Optimisation of taste, aroma and composition (preparation methods, administration of additives, etc.)
- Supporting the transformation of business ethics towards environmental sustainability and correct nutrition
- Use of the name / visual appearance of "Pietro Leemann"